Tweets for 2016-07-29 to 2016-08-04
- I must do some sorting so project email gets archived to project, otherwise search is good these days #productivity https://t.co/v4g4xbZrUy 19:54:09, 2016-08-02
- RT @NetworkRailNP: REMINDER: Steeley Lane subway in #Chorley will close 3-8 August. Please allow extra time.
- RT @MatthewKing: Really enjoyed delivering #socialmedia #marketing training to @SiemensUKNews #approved #partners today #ukmfg https://t.c… 15:23:05, 2016-08-02
- Tweeting from a social media workshop… 12:55:48, 2016-08-02
- William: I'VE GOT A HEADACHE!
No wonder, as some one keeps shouting at the top of their voice. Shouting something about having a headache. 18:55:28, 2016-08-01
- The deer waited till I got a camera out then legged it. Camera shy it seems. https://t.co/CusG4SPxqn 18:27:42, 2016-07-30
- Easy if you can see stepping stones @original_tveng @databasescaling @gravitystorm @nia_e_stevens @steven_j_king https://t.co/e5WgSHZf9P 18:14:29, 2016-07-30
- That's annoying. I have dropped and lost my map, not found despite retracing steps. Just as well I have electronic version with me. 16:10:08, 2016-07-30
- Not sure why, but there appears to be a Bubble bottle in the freezer. 22:06:21, 2016-07-29
- Funny, informative, and some "my little pony" – Domestic Science – Episode 2 – @bbcradio4 https://t.co/eC72mNAzNn 11:36:11, 2016-07-29