Tweets for 2018-01-26 to 2018-02-01
- Hmmmm, sounds like there are three people in Williams room at the moment.
Off to spoil the fun I go… 21:26:39, 2018-02-01
- Watching a documentary on Netflix last night, allowed me to catch up with the excitement about AlphaGo… https://t.co/hVDgiI0ZLt 09:01:11, 2018-01-31
- Today's Entertainment was a trip out to see the works the Canals and Rivers Trust have been carrying out at Johnson… https://t.co/SsvR3Tl8h8 22:49:49, 2018-01-28
- Accommodation last night.
- Burning stuff. https://t.co/kAEaMCnTH9 22:26:10, 2018-01-26
- Looks like we might have some wet tents in the morning. My tarp and hammock will be easier to dry than my tent woul… https://t.co/bbVLI3MkRG 12:17:29, 2018-01-26
- Testing posting photos, this time using buffer. Apologies for the noise on these feeds… https://t.co/ZvcvCMfaWQ 12:03:23, 2018-01-26
- Must not use more than 140 chr https://t.co/CtGPefxmyA 10:12:37, 2018-01-26
- Can I post photos to Facebook via Twitter any more? It used to work, but doesn't seem to anymore (photo below) https://t.co/Xtq6cWq0eC 10:09:07, 2018-01-26
- These seem to be standard for so many of the kids things these days. This pile should last a while. https://t.co/nEns4RjJ5c 09:55:56, 2018-01-26